Why book with us?
الخيارات الثنائية الملايين We started Mi Casa Tu Casa Ibiza in 2011. We had each worked for several years in the Ibiza villa sector but had been fulfilling very differing roles – all different but all complementary. We knew that some things worked well with the traditional holiday villas offering but that some things didn´t. So, we set about creating a model that would be great for renter and owner alike. They say a happy home leads to a happy life so this is where we started. We believe that if we make sure the villa looks great, is maintained well and is fully prepared for a high-quality luxury villa holiday, then the rest of the holiday will be, well, happy.
معلومات عن تداول الاسهم Having control and responsibility for the villa therefore seemed critical elements to fulfilling our aim. So, we decided to focus only on a few special villas that we managed exclusively, thus our brand end line was born,
أفضل بوت تداول الخيارات الثنائية ´Special villas. Exclusively managed´.
- We have hand-picked villas that our guests will love
- All the villas are located in great parts of the island; close to the best beaches and restaurants
- Each property is well designed, stylishly furnished and has a wonderful spirit
- All our villas have great outside spaces for summer living
- The villas are very well prepared for rentals – e.g. each house comes with a coffee machine, wireless internet, ipod compatible music system, plenty of sun beds and towels, basic cleaning supplies etc
- All our villas have great micro locations; good privacy, south or west facing and no noisy neighbours
- You cannot find our houses with any other agent, only with Mi Casa Tu Casa Ibiza
- Our villas are competitively priced. Our objective is to fill our villas with as many happy guests as possible each year so we don´t over charge for the villa. We want our guests to come back year after year.
- As we have exclusivity to rent and manage each house we have a very high responsibility to both the owner and guest to ensure the house is well maintained and managed
- As we either own the properties ourselves or are close friends of the owners, we have good knowledge of each property
- We offer our guests some fantastic additional services; fridge filling, car rental, boat charter, chefs, baby sitters, masseuse, concierge services
- One of the 3 partners of Mi Casa Tu Casa Ibiza is a dedicated maintenance specialist – we know how important this role is to owner and guest alike and we therefore have this at the heart of our offering not as an outsourced service
- We review every property against a strict `maintenance check list´ to see whether they will operate well under the stresses of summer rentals