The perfect day - A charter on Aurora
A day charter in Ibiza’s beautiful turquoise waters is a day to remember. You can get away from the crowd and see the island from a truly inspiring new perspective in total luxury. Aurora is based on the island’s west coast, by far the prettiest to explore and calmest to navigate, with an abundance of sandy beaches and hidden coves that you can only experience by boat. Visit some of the finest beach restaurants in The Med or have a delicious picnic on-board in total privacy, the choice is yours. Is just one charter enough?
Where to go
The charter is tailored to your wishes but here are some guide times to interesting destinations with fuel surcharge indicated (€130 per hour):
- Formentera, with additional stops €390
- Cala Jondal / Es Torrent (south coast) €260
- Benirras beach (north west coast) €260
- West coast calas and beaches (Cala Conte, Cala Tarida, Cala D´Hort etc) €195
Finish your day with the perfect sunset as only seen on the west coast.
All day charters include the following:
Captain, towels, 2 x paddle boards, snorkels & masks, light snacks & complementary soft drinks, wine and beer.
Additional charges apply for:
- Fuel (see itinerary options above)
- Seabobs – 1 at €200 per day & 2 at €300 per day
- Bar Items – first couple of drinks complementary. Additional house wines & beers available on request and charged on consumption
- Cold Buffet Lunch – €25 per head (minimum 4 persons)
- 25% Deposit with booking, if more than 6 months prior to charter.
- 50% Deposit with booking, if less than 6 months prior to charter.
- Balance due 1 month prior to charter.
- All costs are subject to 21% IVA.